Marni is coming to town

I do not know much about Marni. The first time I saw something of Marni was while watching an episode of Sex and the City with my friend Chrissy. Carrie was wearing a Starfish coat that was so adorable I had to know where it was from.


Marni Starfish Spring Coat

After googling it on the Internet, I learned that it was from Marni. I started to search everywhere for the brand in Tokyo and finally found in Roppongi Hills. I also found that it was way too expensive for me.

Then, imagine how thrilled I was to discover that Marni was collaborating with H&M. I saw some pictures of the collection online already. I find it very African inspired. I am not sure of the prices yet but I am praying that they are not too high. A girl can hope!

 Check for Marni coming to H&M commercial here  and go here to check the entire collection. 

Comments

Popular Posts