Bright Colors

"We covet what we see.."
"..every day"
Silence of the Lambs

If you read my last posts, you can see that colors have been on my mind lately. Being Summer and all,  it is not hard to find colors all around from Nature to fashion items. Going out becomes a fun pain because I cannot concentrate on what I am suppose to do. Instead my eyes wander on clothes and I drift into a dream of red, royal blue, green, bright yellow, mustard, orange, coral....

I am in love with colors. I like all colors of the palette. I think all colors suit me perfectly (except beige and it depends on the beige). And I will not hesitate to buy something if I like the style and color. However, I am lacking primary colors in my closet. I checked everywhere but except from heavy sweaters and long tee, I do not own items in red, blue, green and orange. That is why I decided that (unless I fall for something totally different like a maxi dress in pastel blue that was not on my shopping list but that I purchased anyway just because) my next purchases will involve items in these colors:

Navy blue:


Nissen V neck cardigan on sale for 1999Y

Teal:


                                                         
                                                 Zara skinny pants for 6999Y

Blue:


                                                                 
                          Zara Pants skirt for 6999Y



Galstar airy skirt 1999Y

Yellow/Mustard:

                                
                      Gap mustard pleated skirt, was on sale for 1999Y  (should have bought it)

                                                            
                                                        Forever 21 skirt for 1980Y



                                                   
                              Zara stage top for 14990Y (yep I will wait for it to be on sale)


Red orange:

                                                            
                                                            Gap Shrunken cardigan 3900Y




Esperanza back zipped wedge sandals for 7245Y

                                                     H&M flats for 1490Y


Green:

                                                                 Anap Mesh bag for 1995Y



                                                      Zara breaded decollete dress for 6999Y


                                         Dark Angel suede bootie for 1980Y (could not find my size)

Pink/Fuschia:


                                                     Forever 21 Pink romper for 1250Y



                                       Nuovo gladiator boots sandal for 2990Y

                                                
                                                     Dark Angel pink mesh pullover for 3791Y


What colors do you covet for this Summer?

Comments

Popular Posts