Wish list


My birthday is coming in two weeks INCHALLAH. I will be turning 30. As would be the norm with me (and my fear of getting older), I would panic at the thought of leaving my 20s behind. However, I am relatively calm. I am telling myself that age is nothing but a number. I may be and "feel" 30 (it is getting harder to get up in the morning, and my 20/20 vision is failing me recently) but in my head, I am still 18.

Another thing that will probably make this passage to 30 bearable is the big shopping I am planning. Here is what I want for my 30's birthday:

-SHOES: I always buy shoes for my Bday because it is easier. Come to think of it I have not even worn the ones I bought for my 29th birthday. That is why this time, I am not getting heels but shoes that do fit my "soccer mum" lifestyle. On top of my list are these either in light pink, mustard or green:



                                                               Anita Arenberg shoes

- PONCHO: I fell in love with this H&M poncho and was waiting for it to be on sale.

                                                                   H&M Poncho

 However, it was gone once the sales started. Then I saw this other one with another mother at my son's school. She told me that she got it at H&M as well. I am hoping that they still have the second one left because this one is longer and more my style than the previous one.

H&M Poncho the one I like



                            
                                        (Pics courtesy of chictopia.com  and champagneblonde.blogspot.com)

If not, I am getting this online.




                                                                     Nissen Poncho
 

-MILITARY GREEN PARKA
I wanted one after seeing it in all Japanese magazines and even on TV (there are two Japanese dramas being aired right now where both the heroines wear gorgeous military green parka. Needless to mention that there will be a boom of military parka to come). They have a wide selection of light and heavy military parka at Shimamura ranging from 2900Y to 5800Y. I guess I will get mine there if I do not find better somewhere else.

                                        Shinohara Ryoko in Ogon no Buta (Japanese drama)


                and her famous military parka from The Dress & Co.Hideaki Sakaguchi

-INFINITY SCARF: It is getting cold, way too cold for November so I am no longer putting off buying winter accessories such as gloves, scarves and ear warmers. My absolute must have item is this new style scarf or neck warmer called Infinity scarf. I love it for the reason that you can wear it in different styles. It can even be turned into a piece of clothing. I am hesitated between one in a bold color or in animal print like these below:





-ARGYLE /COLORFUL LEGGINGS.
In all my trials to be daring this 2010 year, I have decided to purchase colorful and/or printed leggings.  I am thinking of getting one in bright red, and one in argyle print. My favorite winter print is argyle. So far I have only found argyle socks. and they would not be so bad if I do not find the argyle print.



-LONGCHAMP Le Pliage bag
I have decided that after coveting the thing for so long at airports, I would join the crowd(of Longchamp owners) this year and get myself one. This thing is not cheap and the lightness of the material slightly bothers me. However, it is about time I get a brand handbag in my wardrobe. I am turning 30 for god's sake. No more cheap things. More elegant and stylish things! To tell you the truth, Le Pliage bag will be my one and only birthday gift, if I do not manage to get money for all the rest above.


Comments

Popular Posts