Hôtel review: Rove trade center in Dubai

Hi there!

Today, I will be reviewing the  hotel I stayed in during my trip to Dubai: Rove Trade Center

My BFF booked the hotel. She gave us three choices from three different areas in the city but we settled on the Rove Trade Center. It is a three stars hotel located at 2nd December Jafaliya street, near Max station on the metro. The hotel was very convenient for us as it was not that far from all the major places we wanted to visit: Dubai Mall, Dubai Frame, Glow Garden. 

The hotel is not that big. I think it has 7 floors. We took two adjoining rooms on the fifth floor : one for my friend and her daughter and one for her sister and I. The rooms are not big but spacious enough for two, with twin beds. There is a sofa seat that can turn into a bed as well. There is also a small desk with a seat and a mini fridge. On top of the desk, there was a bottle of water refilled daily and some electric kettle with tea and coffee. The bathroom had overhead shower and hand shower with the usual amenities.



Twin beds


Everyday we would have breakfast at the restaurant on the ground floor. It was a buffet with cereals, vegetables, fruits, and pastry along with cheese. But you could order your eggs, pancakes and overnight oats. We would chose a different combination every day and share. I particularly liked the overnight oats with sliced apples. It was my first time trying them. But the bowl was so big we always had to share. I think more than the food, it was the occasion to sit together and have good discussions that we all enjoyed the most. If we did not have to go out, we would have stayed more because the place was so inviting. 



Overnight oats with sliced apples



Masala omelet


Buffet 


The hotel is designed to be inviting in the lounge, with huge sofas, comfortable chairs and plugs for computers. Moreover, there is a game room with electronic games. There is also a locker room to keep luggages and a scale that came in handy when we wanted to check how heavy our suitcases were. Opposite the elevators, there is the laundry room with washer and dryer. 



One side of the lounge



Cute decoration



The hotel lobby


On the mezzanine, they have the gym and the swimming pool. But before you get there, there is an area with small games such as basket ball, golf and ping pong. I used the pool only once but it was nice, good size pool that is not deep at all. It is very suitable for families, and there is even a lifeguard on site. 



The pool area 

The lobby of the hotel has the reception with staff always ready to help out. There were more computers on display, Mac, free to use. Every day at 11:00 AM, they would serve Chai, the indian tea that I love so much. Sadly, since we were outside before 11 almost every day, I only discovered it on our last day. Still the Chai was very delicious. 



The hotel lobby



The Chai


Twice a day, there is a shuttle bus that could take you to Dubai Mall, the Beach and any other nearby hot spots for free. We used it at least twice during our stay. The hotel also has taxis stopping by to drop off clients, we also used. Moreover the staff can help you book activities in Dubai. And yes, there is wi-fi everywhere.



Inside the shuttle

 I really did enjoyed our stay. I would give it a 8/10. The location was great, the hotel cosy and the service impecable. It was also very affordable. A room for 2 adults (or 3 because there was a sofa bed) cost 159 EAD a night or 26.000 XOF.  I think next time I am going to Dubai, I will book it unless I find better. 


Comments

Popular Posts