Closet cravings: In preparation for colder days

We are in October already. The year 2015 is slowly coming to an end. In Pune, it has rained less, and mornings are becoming chillier. I am looking forward to colder weather so I can layer again.

In the meantime, here is what I crave for this month:

Open toe ankle strap booties

 I have never been a fan of booties. I have never even thought about buying them until I saw a pair one sale at Payless. I tried it and I looked bad ass in it. However, it was in a size too small, aka too small to be comfortable in it. So I did not get them. Now they are haunting me.

Greek style sandals


It never gets too cold in Pune so I can still wear sandals even in Winter time. I saw this pair in nude at the market and even though it look great on my feet, I still wanted the gold version. The coral version was also to die for. Would it be crazy to buy them in three colors?

Garba outfit

Dandiya is around the corner. Every year I attend a Dandiya dance at my kids school but I never dress up for it. This year,  with some friends we decided to go all decked up. So I need me a Garba outfit. I saw some at the mall that were too die for. Yet I do not want anything too folkloric because I intend to wear the outfit again (amid deconstructed). Therefore a simple Bandhej (tie dye) will be more my style in blue green color or yellow orange. Or since I already have a fantastic blue gold skirt, I might just add an embroidered long kurta, or a embroidered jacket and call it a day!

Black dress


I own a little black dress, now I want a maxi black dress with long sleeves. Enough said!



Comments

Popular Posts