Closet cravings (before this weather changes)

 Hello Hello!

As I type this, there is a storm that is covering the entire country in dust. As someone who suffers from allergies, I am taking precautions, staying indoors.  And if I have to go out, I would wear two masks to make sure I am covered. A part from that, the weather has been reasonable lately. We had some weeks when the temperatures dropped but never cold enough for me to break out the winter coats. Still I hope it stays chilly enough for me to wear all my sweaters but also get some new stuff like these belows:

Sweater dress 

I have been wanting a sweater dress for a while now. I usually stay away from those dresses because they hug every curve. I am self conscious so for the longest time, I did not think I was ready to incorporate them in my wardrobe. But recently I took a chance and thrifted a short glitter sweater dress with ruching on the side. The dress was so pretty and so cheap, I could not pass it up.  But I still have to wear it with pants to keep things modest. That is why I want a midi sweater dress I could wear on its own.  


Sweater dress with matching cardigan, a great option to start with.
Pinterest


I am down with anything striped
Target.com


Not too tight is my motto,
Asos.com

Knit co-ord set 

I do love me some joggers. And every year I usually buy some soft ones to lounge around the house. But this year I want a knit co-ord set I could rock outside. I am eying a wide legged joggers pants with matching sweatshirt. But I also like the style of high neck cape style set with skinny knit bottoms. 


Loving this silhouette
Zara.com



Yes to this but with a turtle neck
Pinterest

Slip skirt

As I have not yet mastered the courage to get myself a slip dress I would wear outside ( I have plenty I wear at home), I thought I would settle for a skirt that I find easier to style. I might go for a very bright color but I am also drawn to one in neutral tone of brown or grey. 


Satin slip skirt in navy
ASOS.com

Denim

I no longer posess boyfriend jeans. I gave away my only pair because I was tired of it. And I have just realized that my faithful black ones and blue ones are loosing shape after so many washes. One even has a whole at the thighs. That is why I am on the hunt to replace them. I would not mind adding a wide legged denim as well as I have not been lucky enough to find one yet. 


Baggy jeans
Kiabi.com 

My list is quite short this time. Hopefully, it won't take me two years to finally find what I am looking for. 

Comments

Popular Posts