The Summer of all dresses

It is the Summer of all dresses. 
Yes! I called it. And who am I to call it, you may ask? Well, just another girl who is obsessed with dresses. If you have been reading me for long, you know I have a thing or two for dresses. I mean what is not to love? You just put them through your head and call it a day. Sometimes you can fidget with a button or two, or pull a zipper up but that is about it. I particularly fancy maxi dresses in bold prints, and bright one tone color. I already have a pretty good collection that I showcased on my other blog. (here, here, here and here

You would think that with enough dresses to fill an entire closet, my obsession would die down. On the contrary, I want more. Here are some styles I would love to get my hands on: 

Big sleeves 


Kente dress by Simone et Elise


Puff sleeves cotton pink dress - H&M  
 

Big ruffles 





Orange tiered poplin dress - Valentino

Tiered for days 


Madd tiered dress - Sinniature 


Long flowy dress - Zara 


Off the shoulders


Asymmetric ruffle dress - Mango


Carolina Herrera

And these ladies on Instagram wear the best damn Summer dresses:


Rez to the city


Karen Brit Chick


Adore Ardor


Dinas Days 


Froplusfashion

Speaking of Summer dresses, I have a summer collection dropping sometime in August. Stay tuned on my Instagram page . Thanks 

Comments

Popular Posts