On my radar: Gingham print


I am having a gingham moment. It is my new favorite print or pattern. I already blogged about it on my other page (read it here)

 Here a few cute things in Gingham I am thinking of owning at least once in my life: 

 Shirt


I want a basic one in blue and white with tiny pattern to add to my work wear essentials. 



Maxi dress
I already have a gingham maxi dress that I recently designed. But these below are tempting me. 


Wrap dress



With pom poms



With exaggerated sleeves


Shoes 
I wonder what would I wear these with. Aren't they the prettiest shoes ever?






Scarf 
To tie around the head, the neck or the bag. 



Blazer
I already have a fun one in stripes, why not add another one in gingham. A black and white one will be pretty basic and easy to style but my heart is set on blue as well.



And finally some looks from my fave bloggers, I will definitely steal as soon as I get my hands on more gingham:



Girl with curves


Atlantic- Pacific


J'adore Fashion


FroPlusFashion


What do you think? Are you into Gingham like me? If not, tell me what is your favorite print/pattern of the moment in the comment section. 

Comments

Popular Posts