White tops I cannot live without

Hi y’all!

Did I tell you that I have an obsession with white tops? Every year I purchase at least 5 new white tops either to replace the ones that are too old or too tight or just for the heck of it. White tops are my go to items to pair with any bottoms. For some reason, I find that white always brightens my outfits.

Today I am introducing all the white tops I cannot live without.

White dress shirt


Uniqlo cotton stretch dress shirt 

It is a must item for every woman particularly for woman working in a corporate world. It instantly classy up any outfit, even jeans. I like mine to be tailored so I can wear them with blazers and vests. But I also enjoy the oversized ones for going out.


Oversized linen cotton shirt available at Amazon

Tee- shirt

It is so hard for me to find the right white tee shirt. It has to be opaque because the bra showing through the tee shirt is not a look I want to go for. The tee also has to be super soft and in v neck. White tees are my staple during summer to pair with peasant skirts and palazzo pants.

Sleeveless tank top or camisole


River Island Lace Camisole

I am not talking about the tank you wear underneath the transparent blouses (even though those are also a must have) I mean those sleeveless tops in fluid fabric such as satin or silk that are perfect for warmer days. I layer them with blazers, bomber jackets or kimonos. I prefer the ones with a bit of lace detail for a tad of sexiness.


Racer back lace cami available at Etam

Boho chic blouse


Anthropologie lace detailed blouse

You know those types of blouses, very transparent with fun details such as peplum, lace, eyelet, ruffles, in Swiss dot fabric or with colorful embroidery. I am always attracted to them for no reason at all except that they are flowy and different. I like to pair them with jeans or pencil skirts.


SheIn swiss dot blouse available at Aliexpress.com

Here is a list of all the white tops I cannot live without. I think I have surpassed my quota of white tops to purchase this year so I am not going to look for new ones for a while. I leave you with pictures of some Influencers I follow on Instagram who rocked white tops just to give you ideas of how versatile they are. 



Hodan Yusuf


Karen Brit Chick


J'adore Fashion


Color me Courtney


Please also follow me on Instagram if you have not yet at

Ciao!



Comments

Popular Posts