Closet cravings (for when we are allowed to go outside again)

Hello there!
It has been a while since I posted here last. I was busy with life in general, juggling between work, trying to start a clothing brand, family life and socializing. And then the pandemic hit and put a break on all that. Now I am left with a stressed mind, constantly worried about the future. Yet I still want to blog, because I need to do something positive.

Today, I will talk about what I crave. I have to admit that ever since we entered 2020, I did not really indulge in shopping like I used to do. Recently, part of my money is going into my business. Yet, there are still some clothing items I want.

Black pencil skirt

I have three midi length pencil skirt, one in navy hand me downs from my Mother, one in grey jersey and one in olive green pleather that I have yet to wear. But somehow I want one in black crepe fabric that I could rock at the office. It will be the perfect base for semi formal office wears, don't you think?  I will ask my tailor to make me one but I am torn between these style below:


Asymetric pencil skirt available on Aliexpress.com


Side slit pencil skirt from Anthropologie

Multi-color sandals


Zara multi-colored sandals

Nigel Mark Neon Strappy Heel Sandal

I have always been a sucker for multi-colored sandals but never got the chance to own a pair. Strike that, I thrifted a beautiful pair once but the heel is so high that I cannot walk in them properly. Recently I saw a Zara pair at the shop that I really liked but the fit was too small for comfort. I might get luckier at the markets.

Yellow leather bag



I just want one to match my yellow pair of pumps. I would only wear it at events such as weddings or formal parties. Because as much as I love my party clutches, they are never big enough to contain all the stuff I want to carry.


Big Red Obi Belt



I am not big on belts but I have a good collection that I wear from time to time. Somehow I crave a big obi belt, long enough that I can wrap it around my waist. I would wear it with my maxi dresses or shirt dresses to add a little pizzaz to them.

Tortoise Shell Earrings


Kiabi

I am looking for a pair of dangling tortoise shell earrings. Unlike the one pictured, I want some that are extravagant and dangling just to add fun to my work wear. For these, I might get lucky at the markets if they open again.
And that completes the list of all the things I crave at the moment.

I also notice that I never follow up on those posts about my current cravings. I think it is just right that I update you if ever I find the items on my list. And that is what I will do from now on so please stay tuned. I always post my latest finds on Instagram though so you can follow me there

Comments

Popular Posts