All I want for this new season


Hello Hello.

Lately I have felt a slight change in the weather. It is getting a tad cooler early in the morning and late at night. You know what that means? It will soon be sweater weather in Dakar and I could not be more excited. I really have no business craving things for this new colder season. But who am I kidding? I am never not craving new clothes or accessories. So here is my must have list for this season:

Denim skirt:

I gave away my maxi denim skirt because it was getting too tight. Now I need to replace it. I am leaning towards two options: the pencil skirt type with a little slit in front or the button down A line type.
 Button front denim skirt


Pencil denim skirt 


Champagne gold sneakers:

They will be the perfect addition to my non existent sneaker collection. Plus they are a great alternative to the all white sneakers that are impossible to keep clean in this city of mine.



Side stripe check pants:

I love pants that look like track suits. I particularly fancy side stripe pants. Mine is getting worn out so I need a classier replacement. I have my eye set on the colorful side stripe check pants with wide legs either in yellow or green or red.
Side Striped pants with rivets


Green side stripe pants 

Leopard print cardigan and/or coat:

Any respectable fashionista who likes to stand out needs a leopard cardigan or coat in her closet. I want a cardigan with buttons, ample enough so I can rock it as a dress sometimes.


Leopard print open cardigan


Leopard print coat

I just got news that my one of my favorite store is having a 20% off sale. I will wait till it goes down to 50% or 90% and with a little luck, I might be able to score all these goodies. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts