On my radar: Color Green

Hello Hello!

Today I want to talk about a particular color. If you have been reading me for a while, you know that I love every color of the rainbow. But for some reasons, I always favor pink, orange colors, warm tones. I took a good look inside my closet and I realized that I do not own things in green color. And when I say green, I am not talking about olive green or army green which happens to be another color I absolutely enjoy. No. The green I am referring to is more of Kelly green, emerald and teal kind of green. I do have a green maxi dress but that's about it. I need more of that green in my closet. So here are the things I plan on getting in green:

Green blouse:



Ruffle sleeves top 
Teal tee:


Silk teal tee

Green pants:




Green tote:


All green tote bag


Tropical print and reversible in black


Green shoes:




Gingham Bow mules



PVC pumps

Green accessories:


Green scarf



Tassel earrings


Here are just a few things that I hope will turn me into the cutest hulk ever.  

Comments

Popular Posts